Family holidays 2020 - you bet - and it will be just as perfect as ever. Promise! We look forward to seeing you!
We set ourselves the aim to create unforgettable family moments, so that you can experience and enjoy them together with your loved ones.
Despite the fact, that COVID-19 has not left significant marks in Achenkirch since the beginning, the Austrian Federal government decided to tighten the measures nationally. We see it as our responsibility to point out these regulations, so we create a safe holiday destination for you and your family on the one hand and a secure working environment for our employees on the other hand.
The measures are especially orchestrated to ensure safety for you and our employees, and yet not severly restrict your holidays.
The measures are implemented on our part on the one hand, on the other hand we ask for your help. That is why we would like to encourage you to pay special attention to and adhere to the following measures during your stay with us in the Familienparadies.
- keep a minimum distance of 1 meter to others
- cover mouth and nose in all public areas (restaurant, kid’s club, sports shop,…)
- disinfect your hands before entering the buffet areas
- use disposable gloves when entering the buffet areas
- avoid crowded areas in the restaurant, reception and other public areas
- children up to 6 years are not allowed at the buffet (to keep the number of people to a minimum)
- do not hug or shake hands
- sneeze or cough into the elbow or into a handkerchief
- wash your hands several times a day for min. 30 seconds with water and soap
- only use the elevator with people living in the same household
- pay your bills by credit card if possible
- if you have any signs of disease, please contact our team immediately
- Often touched surfaces, such as door and window handles, light switches, railings, etc. are increasingly cleaned depending on the frequency.
- General sanitary areas, especially control buttons, fittings and door handles are increasingly cleaned. If possible, we recommend using the toilet in your room.
- We have always provided sufficient soap for the necessary hand washing, as well as disposable towels in all public sanitary areas.
- Disinfectant dispensers are installed at central touch points in the hotel.
- We recommend taking your own strollers, board games, etc. this time.
- Sick and ailing children are not allowed to enter the kids club.
- Please register your children for each program item in the list at the workbench.
- The joined meals with the kids club are currently not taking place.
- Each child should bring their own drinking bottle with their name.
- Child care break from 6 pm to 7 pm.
- In the Seealm (breakfast, lunch and afternoon snack) as well as in the restaurant (dinner), each family is assigned to a table, which remains reserved during the entire stay.
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon snack and the children's dinner are buffet style, while dinner for adults consists of both dishes from the buffet (salads and cheese) and served dishes (starter, soup, main course, dessert).
- A disinfectant dispenser is attached at the buffet entrance, as well as disposable gloves, which must be used when entering.
- In order to keep the number of people at the buffet to a minimum, we kindly ask children up to 6 years not to enter the buffet areas.
- Rooms are cleaned following the top down cleaning system from Hollu. As a result, room cleaning is systematic and standardised.
- Increased emphasis on airing.
- After each departure the room cleaning in particular will be completed thoroughly, paying special attention to objects that commonly have been touched a lot, such as remote controls, handles and light switches.
- For reasons of hygiene, the minibar will continue to be filled only on request.
- When entering the bathing area (swimming pool, sauna, relaxation rooms, fresh air grotto, etc.), we ask that you to keep a minimum distance of 1 meter at all times to others.
- The premises are cleaned regularly, to provide more safety, a disinfectant for sunbeds and pads is available for independent use.
- Equipment that you can borrow from the sports shop (bicycles, golf carts, Vespa, backpacks, etc.) must be returned to an employee. This is the only way to ensure proper disinfection.
- For hygienic reasons and if possible, we suggest bringing your own strollers, stretchers, etc. for this year's stay. If this is not possible, you can of course still borrow them.