Family holidays - you bet - and it will be just as perfect as ever. Promise! We look forward to seeing you!
We set ourselves the aim to create unforgettable family moments, so that you can experience and enjoy them together with your loved ones.
Despite the fact, that COVID-19 has not left significant marks in Achenkirch since the beginning, the Austrian Federal government decided to tighten the measures nationally. We see it as our responsibility to point out current regulations, restraints, measures and recommendations for your family holidays at the Achensee.
Unburdened holidays – that is what we wish us for you. Plan and enjoy your time as always.
Therefore, we guarantee assurance. For holidays until November 2021 we offer the possibility to cancel your holidays up to 1 Month before arrival, and even 1 day before arrival, when one of the following circumstances is applicable:
- we are not reachable for you due to boarder closures
- a travel warning from your home country has been issued for Austria, Tyrol or the destination Achensee
- an obligation quarantine has been issued for homeward-bound travelers coming from Austria, Tyrol or the destination Achensee
- you have been tested positive for COVID-19 (submission of the positive test result is mandatory)
If one of these circumstances applies, we of course cancel your booking free of charge. Your deposit will convert into a voucher with no expiration date and it is redeemable for a future holiday at any time. By request we can also refund the deposit onto your account.
Otherwise, the Austrian terms of contract for the hotel industry apply: applicable only for holidays from Dezember 2021 - up to 3 months before arrival we charge a processing fee of Euro 30,00 and from 3 months to 1 month before arrival we charge 40%. Applicable for all holidays - from 1 month before arrival we charge 70% and 1 week before arrival, or in case of early departure or late arrival we charge 90% of the room price.
To ensure perfectly safe cancellation conditions we recommend concluding a travel insurance. Especially travelling with children can be uncertain, gain more security aside from COVID-19 - by clicking here, you will be forwarded directly to the European travel insurance.
Holidays in safety for you and our employees
The measures are implemented on our part on the one hand, on the other hand we ask for your help. That is why we would like to encourage you to pay special attention to and adhere to the following measures during your stay with us in the Familienparadies.
The measures are especially orchestrated to ensure safety for you and our employees, and yet not severly restrict your holidays.
Distance, mask requirements and curfew
- keep a minimum distance of 2 meters to others
- cover mouth and nose in all public areas, only exception at your table in the Seealm and restaurant
- children up to 5 years do NOT need a face mask
- children from 6 to 13 years need a face mask
- children from 14 years and adults need a FFP2 mask
- current curfew is at 10 pm
There is no face mask obligation in the outdoor area, as far as the minimum distance can be observed.
Because of weekly testings, our employees are exempt from the FFP2 mask requirement and therefore wear a normal face mask.
- disinfect your hands before entering the buffet areas
- use disposable gloves when entering the buffet areas
- avoid crowded areas in the restaurant, reception and other public areas
- children up to 5 years are not allowed at the buffet (to keep the number of people to a minimum)
- enter sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin and fresh air grotto only with people from the same household
- do not hug or shake hands
- sneeze or cough into the elbow or into a handkerchief
- wash your hands several times a day for min. 30 seconds with water and soap
- only use the elevator with people living in the same household
- pay your bills by credit card if possible
- if you have any signs of disease, please contact our team immediately
The kid's club is open from 9 am to 9 pm. We will use your family dinner time (from 6 pm to 7 pm) to carry out the prescribed disinfection and cleaning work in the children's playing area.
Each one of us probably caught oneself in neglecting a rule, whether it was intended or not is currently irrelevant. To get out something positive from this situation, we need to work together. Put vanity aside and be more responsible, thoughtful and appreciative. The thought of not being able to change anything on your own is the wrong approach. Only when everyone is sensible, we can defy the saying ‘exceptions confirm the rules’.
For your check-in in our family paradise at least one of the following pints must be fulfilled:
- first Covid-vaccination not less than 22 days ago
- recovered from a Covid-19 disease within the last 6 months innerhalb der letzten 6 Monate
therefore, one of the following documents must be presented
- offical certificat of isolation or
- medical certificate of recovery or
- antibody test (valid for 3 months only)
- negative test certificate
- negative PCR test (valid for 72 hours)
- negative antigen test (valid for 48 hours)
These rules and regulations apply to all adults and children over 10 years of age, the submission can be made in both forms, analog and digital.