Family holidays - you bet - and it will be just as perfect as ever. Promise! We look forward to seeing you!
We set ourselves the aim to create unforgettable family moments, so that you can experience and enjoy them together with your loved ones.
Despite the fact, that COVID-19 has not left significant marks in Achenkirch since the beginning, the Austrian Federal government decided to tighten the measures nationally. We see it as our responsibility to point out current regulations, restraints, measures and recommendations for your family holidays at the Achensee.
Unburdened holidays – that is what we wish us for you. Plan and enjoy your time as always.
Therefore, we guarantee assurance. For holidays until March 2022 we offer the possibility to cancel your holidays up to 1 day before arrival, when one of the following circumstances is applicable:
- we are not reachable for you due to boarder closures
- a travel warning from your home country has been issued for Austria, Tyrol or the destination Achensee
- an obligation quarantine has been issued for homeward-bound travelers coming from Austria, Tyrol or the destination Achensee
- you have been tested positive for COVID-19 (submission of the positive test result is mandatory)
If one of these circumstances applies, we of course cancel your booking free of charge. Your deposit will convert into a voucher with no expiration date and it is redeemable for a future holiday at any time. By request we can also refund the deposit onto your account.
Otherwise, the Austrian terms of contract for the hotel industry apply: applicable only for holidays from November 2021 - up to 3 months before arrival we charge a processing fee of Euro 30,00 and from 3 months to 1 month before arrival we charge 40%. Applicable for all holidays - from 1 month before arrival we charge 70% and 1 week before arrival, or in case of early departure or late arrival we charge 90% of the room price.
To ensure perfectly safe cancellation conditions we recommend concluding a travel insurance. Especially travelling with children can be uncertain, gain more security aside from COVID-19 - by clicking here, you will be forwarded directly to the European travel insurance.
For your check-in in our family paradise at least one of the following pints must be fulfilled:
- completed Covid-vaccination - two injections at the day of arrival (valid for 1 year only)
- recovered from a Covid-19 disease within the last 6 months
therefore, one of the following documents must be presented
- offical certificate of isolation (valid for 6 months only) or
- medical certificate of recovery (valid for 3 months only) or
- antibody test (valid for 3 months only)
- first Covid-vaccination in combination with a medical certificate of recovery from a Covid-19 disease
- negative test certificate
- negative PCR test (valid for 48 hours)
- negative antigen test (valid for 24 hours)
These rules and regulations apply to all adults and children over 12 years of age, the submission can be made in both forms, analog and digital. This means that masks are no longer required in hotels and restaurants.
- disinfect your hands before entering the buffet areas
- use disposable gloves when entering the buffet areas
- avoid crowded areas in the restaurant, reception and other public areas
- children up to 5 years are not allowed at the buffet (to keep the number of people to a minimum)
- enter sauna, steam bath, infrared cabin and fresh air grotto only with people from the same household
- do not hug or shake hands
- sneeze or cough into the elbow or into a handkerchief
- wash your hands several times a day for min. 30 seconds with water and soap
- only use the elevator with people living in the same household
- pay your bills by credit card if possible
- if you have any signs of disease, please contact our team immediately